[Gmecm] Putting the computer in the engine compartment?

Denny dennysweet
Thu Nov 24 14:31:48 UTC 2005

Very well done!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Allen
  To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
  Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 10:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [Gmecm] Putting the computer in the engine compartment?

    Check out this box I used for boat installation.  E-mail me offlist and I
  can provide more info including AGCO/ Caterpillar part numbers for
  connectors and wire terminals.
    This setup is 100% hermetically sealed as long as box lid is on and both
  harnesses are plugged in.
  David

  http://home.hiwaay.net/~davida1/ecmbox.jpg picture of box

  http://home.hiwaay.net/~davida1/boat.htm other pictures including box