[Gmecm] Need 1227748 ecu file

Andrew Gibson andrewsharyn
Thu Nov 24 16:51:12 UTC 2005

The ecm should fit 87-88 Pontica Fiero, 6000, Olds cutlass, Ciera, Buick Century and Chev Celebrity with the 2.5 L Vin "U" motor. It should be a $48 mask.

  I realized that even if I can get the info as to where all the tables are located and the size of them I could make my own file.

  just so everyone knows this project involves taking the fuel injectoin off a 2.5L 4 cyl and installing it on my 4.1L inline 6 in my 78 chev pickup. I already measured and the throttle bores are very close to the same size. It should be a fun project.

 Yahoo! Personals
Lot's of someone's, actually. Yahoo! Personals