[Gmecm] SAturn engine swap

Jeff Silva low_sl2
Tue Nov 29 01:55:09 UTC 2005

Thanks for checking out our website.  We aim to please. ;)

We're still trying to get that company to take this turbo back.  But
they're not answering their e-mails or phones.  So I'm stuck with a
$205 freight bill for this turbo...

Now can someone help me with this .BIN file I have of a Saturn EPROM?
:)

http://www.differentracing.com/jeff/pcm/94_dohc_fed.bin

Jeff Silva
DifferentRacing.com