[Gmecm] SAturn engine swap

WopOnTour wopontour
Tue Nov 29 05:31:50 UTC 2005

Hi Jeff :)

Does your class of racing require you to keep the Saturn ECM/PCM?

If not, why not save your hair and go with a 1227727, 1227730 or maybe 749??

These boxes are readily available, with well documented bin/ecu files, and
compatible with a 4cyl speed density platform running boost. However IFAIK
much of the initial decompile required to get them to this point
necessitated certain "leaked" details that GM/Delco couldn't keep the lid
on. I have never seen such details available for the Saturn calibrations
however. They could be out there... somewhere...but...

I understand your brand devotion, I truly do, but IMO you could be a couple
years away from getting the code sorted. I went though all this with
Bradley.P a few years back- I think he had an aneurism trying to do it all
alone.

Not trying to deter your efforts in any way shape or form but...

Regards

WopOnTour

PS> Have you looked at the MS for the older Saturns? another potential
option, if you can go stand-alone in your class