[Gmecm] SAturn engine swap

Jeff Silva low_sl2
Tue Nov 29 03:04:58 UTC 2005

We have a guy talking to TunerCat right now.  They don't seem to
ecstatic about it.  I've been thinking of throwing some money their way
but I dont like to give a company money to make something that they'll
turn around and make money off of.  Which means I just paid for their
R&D.

Jeff Silva
DifferentRacing.com