[Gmecm] SAturn engine swap

Jeff Silva low_sl2
Wed Nov 30 01:40:45 UTC 2005

Oh.  This isn't for the race car.  I'm working with several people to
hack the Saturn PCM.  The problem we're having is the Saturn PCM is
it's own design.  It seems to have it's own code and it's own ALDL data
which is totally different from everything else.  So we're working to
try and figure this all out so we can make some kind of software to
make adjustments to the fuel/spark tables, rev limts, speed limters and
etc.

We're using a Haltech E6X on the race car.  I got it to work with the
stock igintion controller so it's a plug-and-play deal.

If anyone can help us to figure out the Saturn PCM we'd be greatly
appreciative.

Thanks

Jeff Silva
DifferentRacing.com