[Gmecm] Converting eprom to eeprom problem

bcroe at juno.com bcroe
Wed Oct 5 03:39:27 UTC 2005

I am wondering how you get a high and a low with dip
switches, which are single pole single throw (and not
always reliable).  The usual way is use about a 4.7K
resistor between the input and VCC for a high.  Then
short the input to gnd with a switch for a low.
Bruce Roe