[Gmecm] Reasonable configuration?

Jay Vessels jay
Wed Oct 12 02:58:10 UTC 2005

Hi there!

I haven't seen anything (hacked or commercial) for the 3.4V6 SFI Camaro
PCM, but that would be pretty cool...

If I were to go with MPFI on a V6/60 like the 3.4, I'd strongly consider
the 1227730 ECM running $A1 code (3.1V6 MPFI VIN 'T', as in the '91-'94
Cavalier Z24).  It's hacked, reasonably supported, and very tunable.

You might try poking around 60degreeV6.com as an additional reference.

Jay Vessels
1982 Chevrolet S-10 Sport, 2.8V6 TBI
1984 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Sport, 2.8V6 (TBI pending)