[Gmecm] 16141470 $5B3? $5B4? $5B5? ?????

Alex Harford harford
Sun Oct 23 16:34:15 UTC 2005

It needs to be somewhere at the beginning of the binary because it is
not included in the checksum calculation.

There is no hardware related reason for it to be in the exact same
location, but in general it will be in the same spot because
programmers are lazy people.

Alex