[Gmecm] Idle problem

hooker thooker
Fri Sep 9 03:49:08 UTC 2005

I have the same problem on a '747 on a Ford I6, fast idle, around 1100 RPM.
After reading the responses, I ran out and checked the resistance from Pin A
to Pin B of the connector.  It was 10K ohms!  I thought I had found the
problem, but I checked an uninstalled '747, and the diag pin (cant remember
right now, A9 maybe?) read 10K to ground.

Oh well, I will keep looking!

Tracy

10K mode also includes fixed, advanced timing.  Try  driving with the
scan tool connected in 10K mode and you'll hear the knocking it
produces.

--steve

june & tracy