[Gmecm] Fuel Economy

bcroe at juno.com bcroe
Sat Sep 17 03:11:25 UTC 2005

The output of WB O2 units varies, but there are circuits
(one op amp) to generate a simulated NB signal.  The
Aussie WB unit has one.  These could be shifted to center
around a slightly lean point instead of S.  The WB signal
may be a bit slower resonse than the NB, and I haven't
personally run one of these in a closed loop EFI.

Bruce Roe