[Gmecm] '730, '749, '727 EPROM image/memcal compatibility?

rawardsr rawardsr
Fri Sep 16 00:11:56 UTC 2005

Or, you holler that your looking for a certain memcal, and more than
likely one of us have one we'd let you have.  :)

You really need the correct memcal to match the engine type.  Bruce
Plecan (Grumpy) stressed this when I was gathering efi bits for the malibu.

Bob