[Gmecm] Re: Fuel Economy

Mark Romans romans
Sat Sep 17 16:09:09 UTC 2005

Hi Darrell:  I stick with my statement as to your specific question.

>> Interesting idea about using a WBO2 sensor, has anyone actually tried
>> this?  I mean replacing a stock NB with a WB on a stock computer?  That
>> in combination with changing the voltage threshold may allow you to set
>> the AFR to a slightly leaner mixture overall.

Obviously if you add an interface box you can use a wb output into a narrow
band
input.  I have a Zeitronix Wide band and it allows me to input a SIMULATED
narrow band signal into the stock ecm while using the WB to datalog actual
afrs.

Sorry I got cranky about being "Corrected" for my errors.  (LOL!).

SOME people don't realize that word semantics are critical when you are
typing.

"Clarification" would have been a better word sincce I wasn't technically
wrong in
the first place.

Good luck on your projects!

Mark