[Gmecm] Re: Fuel Economy

Tom Prucha tprucha
Sun Sep 25 20:50:41 UTC 2005

The TiO2 sensor I used were current sources, meaning that they produce
current, like a zirconia sensor makes a voltage.  If it wasn't for the
fact that a Zirconia sensor produces the voltage, the signal wouldn't go
over 450mv either. When the current is shunted through the resister to
ground, a resultant voltage drop occurs across the resister, yielding a
0 to 1V signal.