[Gmecm] Tuning a larger MAF on L98

Rick McLeod dunvegan
Tue Sep 27 13:52:02 UTC 2005

IMHO, you would be better to modify the fuel parms
than the output of the sensor, as when you reach the
top of the output, you may not be at the top of the
full flow of air, hence a flat line from near WOT to
WOT. Have you graphed the flow of the new MAF sensor,
to make sure the output is relative to flow? Before
modifying anything, I'd make sure the sesor is
performing the way you expect it to.

BTW, what ECM and code are you using, I would assume
some variant of '165 code?

Also, have you increased the size of injectors to
match the air flow, etc? What about fuel pressure
increase. It all works as a system.