[Gmecm] Torque converter clutch on 1226869

William Lucke william.lucke
Wed Apr 5 20:18:05 UTC 2006

I had heard that the '85 Fiero ECM had knock sensing capabilities built
in... I hadn't heard that it had boost awareness and wastegate control
as well! Dam. I may have to look into that further for a project or two.

What ECM was used in the 86-88 Fieros?
What code mask does the 6869 have?

Will