[Gmecm] Re: Gmecm Digest, Vol 14, Issue 5

William Lucke william.lucke
Fri Apr 7 13:56:18 UTC 2006

I'd like to hear more about the structure of the later computers. In
what applications was the 32 bit architecture used?

May I assume that when you mention 18x and 3x signals that you're
referring to a 6 cylinder configuration?

Are the PCM's reconfigurable for different cylinder counts?

Will