[Gmecm] Crank & Cam signals on the 4200 GM six

Bill Shaw b.shaw
Mon Apr 10 12:51:52 UTC 2006

Yes,  Google shows me that it is a variable cam problem.  Couldn't you use
the '749's wastegate output to control the cam?  Set it up to have the
'wastegate' come on at 100% duty cycle at 3500 RPM or whatever?

All you need for timing for the 749 is one pulse per cylinder and vss.  That
shouldn't be too hard to come up with.

What would you do for the electronic throttle?

Bill