Was: [Gmecm] P6 ECM information? Now: Cadillac ECM info

Ryan Hess rgmecm
Wed Apr 12 04:01:45 UTC 2006

I just found some info on a relatively common ECM that piqued my  interest.  Apparently, the 16132240, commonly found on 90s 4.9L  cadillac engines is not only sequential, but has tons of RAM and a  512kb chip.  Strangely, it's exterior looks a lot like a  '7730.......  Apparently in caddy style, it uses an idle motor vs  an idle stepper, so don't know what it would take to address  that.  I think it looks promising though.

  Ryan