[Gmecm] 88 Chevy S-10 Pickup -Fuel Injection Conversion on Jeep-

Jake Tucker jktucker
Sat Apr 29 04:15:10 UTC 2006

Matt,
	If you look at the GMECM FTP site, under /pub/manuals/1227747
you'll find some scanned in wiring diagrams.  From the first pic
(747ecm6.jpg), the EST bypass wire is shown connected to D5 of the 32
pin connector.  On the 6th pic (747ecm6.jpg) that wire is shown going
directly to the distributor on pin B.

Jake

-----Original Message-----
From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On
Behalf Of Aphelion79
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 9:04 PM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: [Gmecm] 88 Chevy S-10 Pickup -Fuel Injection Conversion on
Jeep-

Right what the dealerships etc. have been telling me, but I don't HAVE
an S-10. I just have the wiring and the ECM + TBI etc. from one. Does
anyone have any more specific info??  I may have cut off the connector
and need to know how it works with the ECM.  I'm guessing it comes out
of say, A1, and has the splice connector and then goes into something
like A2?   Does anyone know of any diagrams or info on where to look for

a diagram etc?  I can get ECM numbers etc. later, if they're needed and
the year etc. isn't enough.

Thanks for the continued support!
-Matt