[Gmecm] Injector pins

Bill - Comcast b.shaw
Thu Aug 3 13:03:06 UTC 2006

To handle the current.  The '749 has two pins for one bank but only one
pin for the other bank.  When I retrofitted the injector drivers in the
'749 to handle the 8 P&H injectors in my 928 I also commandeered an
unused pin for the 2nd injector bank to help carry the current load.
http://p-928.home.comcast.net/749mods.html

8 injectors @ 4 amps each running near full on (6500 rpm) is a LOT of
current!

hth,