[Gmecm] Injector pins

Robin Handley Robin
Thu Aug 3 08:22:01 UTC 2006

I've been wondering about injector connections - i.e. why there are two, for
each bank of injectors. Can anybody explain? (The background to this is I'm
trying to understand if it's possible for _only_ one pin to change when
different software is used - as is suggested by the 749-730 mapping on
thirdgen.org.)

I've looked at Ludis' schematic, but my electronics knowledge is weak, so it
doesn't really help.

>From looking at $8D and $58 code, it _looks_ like memory location $3FD0 is a
PWM output which is used to turn on (all) the injectors in both codes. Can
anyone confirm? If this is the case, then I would expect the $58 code to use
exactly the same injector pins as $8D does on 727 hardware.

Robin