[Gmecm] ECM test bench

Ryan Hess rgmecm
Thu Aug 3 14:37:05 UTC 2006

Hi guys,

Anybody here interested in an ECM test bench, or have a source for one?  I would like to put together a test bench for myself anyways, but obviously the more the merrier.

 Or if you guys have one already to go (gerber format), I can get a quote for a run of boards...

 Otherwise, I'd plan on building my own... all the inputs covered, rpm, tps, map, IAT, CTS, etc etc... Maybe an o2 simulator as well. Would be tailored to the 7730, but would work with most computers.

 Thoughts, comments, suggestions?