[Gmecm] Editing Cell Tables

Mark Tonazzi rmtonazzi
Wed Aug 9 03:49:47 UTC 2006

Hi Matt, I use Tuner Pro as well, I don't know if any other tools break it
down further or not but I don't think there is any more granularity than
what you see in tables and the ECM would simply extrapolate between them.
So if you have a value at 400 and a 50% increase in the value at 800, the
ECM would roughly assign a value of 25% more than the value at 400 and 25%
less than the value at 800 for the value at 600 since 600 is half way
between 400 and 800.

I hope I have not confused you further, just think of the tables as a whole
and don't break it down further than the cell.

Mark

BTW, this is my first post; I have been subscribed here for about a week but
have spent a long time on many other forums and mailing lists.  I gathered a
wealth of information from the GMECM site when I dove into DIY tuning.

-----Original Message-----
From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf
Of matthew10_5 at netzero.net
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 10:31 PM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: [Gmecm] Editing Cell Tables

I am using TUNER PRO to edit my VE Tables. Does anyone know how the
Cells are set up for the 7747 ECM. Does the RPM of 400, 800, 1200, Ect,
over the cell coresponds to the begining or the end of the cell?
I think I may have just gone stupid looking at these. Maybe someone
would be kind enough to unshroud this for me...Thanks..Matt