[Gmecm] Re: Editing Cell Tables

Mark Tonazzi rmtonazzi
Fri Aug 11 03:34:15 UTC 2006

Pick the closest cell, in your case 2000 and 90, make the change, scan it
and tweak from there.

-----Original Message-----
From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf
Of matthew10_5 at netzero.net
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 8:35 PM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: [Gmecm] Re: Editing Cell Tables

If I am to understand this better. Each cell is 400 RPM apart in the VE
tables. The only adjustment is every 4 hundred RPM and the computer
averages out everything in between?
I am specfically needing to zero in at 1900 rpm at 88 Kpa , now is that
cell going to be the "1600"  or is it closer to the "2000" rpm cell.
Not to confuse the issue further, is 88 Kpa still in the "80" cell or
should the "90" cell be used since it is closer to that?   I'm Soooo
CoNfUsEd.     Fred