Ang: Re: [Gmecm] Going from 1-wire to heated O2 sensor

Per Lonnborg perlon
Fri Aug 11 21:53:46 UTC 2006

OK, is this a 3-wire or a 4-wire? Do you know which vehicles this sensor was in originally?

Btw, how come there is so many different sensors? Apart from if they are 0-1 Volts and 1,2,3 or 4-wire types, is it the physical
dimension, tread size and so on that differs?

I have heard of people with european veichles buying oxygen sensors for $250 when there is actually a sensor for a GM car with exactly the
same specs for $25!

/Per