[Gmecm] Going from 1-wire to heated O2 sensor

Per Lonnborg perlon
Mon Aug 14 21:23:40 UTC 2006

Well I went to the shop today and bought two AFS-76, se pic at:

http://www.lanechoice.net/EFI/AFS76.jpg

I will put one in each collector on my headers.

Could it be that it is just the cable connector that differs from a AFS-74??

Oh, and to be completely sure, the purple wire is the oxygen sensor feed and the two brown is for the heating element, no polarity needed?

/Per

Sorry,