[Gmecm] Going from 1-wire to heated O2 sensor

Jared Ryan jryan
Sat Aug 12 02:18:17 UTC 2006

In my case, I retrofitted it to a 1984 El Camino with CCC carburetor.
I was surprised in how it cut the time it took to go into closed loop.
It made a big difference.

  ---> Jared Ryan <---
jryan at caminofx.org | http://www.caminofx.org