[Gmecm] Hard Starting

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Tue Aug 15 21:18:11 UTC 2006

When you hold the gas down while cranking the ECM goes into clear flood
mode.  You can read about this in the archives, basically the ECM
reduces or cuts off fuel delivery as long as it sees WOT while cranking.
Sounds like you need to take fuel out of the hot portion of the cranking
fuel tables.

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.