[Gmecm] Hard Starting

Jared Ryan jryan
Tue Aug 15 21:46:51 UTC 2006

It may also be a bit too rich at idle normally.  I'm not gagging, and I
don't see black smoke, but I smell a little fuel.  I wonder if it could
be loading up with fuel at idle, and some of that overly-rich mixture
is in the chambers when I come back to start it again.

I'll get some data with WinALDL and see if the idle mixture needs to be
adjusted.

I just don't know, if it idles well, if it could be rich enough to load
up the combustion chambers so that it floods when the engine is shut
off.

  ---> Jared Ryan <---
jryan at caminofx.org | http://www.caminofx.org