[Gmecm] ? about pre-efi gm ecm

dgilbert78 at juno.com dgilbert78
Sun Aug 27 01:46:17 UTC 2006

Hello: My 85 elcamino had a 4.3 TBI factory. Removed the 4.3 TBI,
installed a 350 using the same TBI with 350 injectors. Used same wiring
harness with 1227747 ECM and chip from a 87 350 pick up. Because yours is
a carbed engine I suspect the harness will not work very well. If you
have any other questions feel free to ask
good luck
Darryl..