[Gmecm] ? about pre-efi gm ecm

dgilbert78 at juno.com dgilbert78
Sun Aug 27 15:30:00 UTC 2006

Hello: The bolt pattern for a TBI is quiet a bit different than carb bolt
pattern. I know 4.3 and 350 use same TBI unit with the exception of
injectors. The 4.3 is basically a short 350 if you want to look at it
that way. Even the knock sensors are the same. I think All TBI manifolds
will need the 4 center bolt holes machined or adapted because of the
different angle of the 4 center bolt holes (2 on either side )
Good Luck with your change over.
Darryl..