[Gmecm] ? about pre-efi gm ecm

Jared Ryan jryan
Sun Aug 27 19:57:12 UTC 2006

Yes.  I addressed that in another e-mail with the same subject.  There
must be a return line.

You can still get the sender with three connections on it for EFI El
Caminos.  Remember that there were TBI 4.3L El Caminos made.  If you
get a new feed line for one of these from Inline Tube, the filter will
be right in front of the right rear wheel, protected but easy to reach.
  The feed line that you have will then be the return line from the
throttle body.

The stock lines from a Camaro, some fuel injection fuel hose and a
tubing bender will come in handy.  This is one of the details that is
actually relatively easy to work out.

  ---> Jared Ryan <---
jryan at caminofx.org | http://www.caminofx.org