[Gmecm] Where to start?????

Phillip Kuhn pmkls1
Mon Aug 28 04:55:48 UTC 2006

Well I have all my hardware for some chip burning but
I am confused as to which bin and definition (mask I
guess) that I should start with. The vehicle is a n/a
nissan 240sx with a ka24e engine which is a port
injected and runs a distributor. I have a 730 ecm and
was planning on using the $58 code in it. I cant seem
to figure which is the "right" definition file and bin
file to download. Im using tunerpro rt and a burn1
burner from moates.net . I still have some odds and
end pieces to get before actually doing the ecm
conversion but I wanted to get comfortable tuning and
programming in the meanwhile so as to save downtime
after the install. I find it funny that I dont flinch
at the thought of the wiring and schematic reading
ahead but Im pretty nervous about the programming end
of it. As always I appreciate the input, I just wish
that I could give back as much advice as I recieve on
here. Thanks,
Phil