[Gmecm] Where to start?????

Phillip Kuhn pmkls1
Mon Aug 28 06:04:23 UTC 2006

Thanks Mark you are the king truely. I found exactly
what I was looking for. Also just a simple question
though. How does the ecm know if it is a manual or
auto trans as i dont see an option to alter the code
or bin i guess ? I am curious because I was going to
start with a sy/ty bin and they were all autos and I
have a 5 speed in my car. Other than that I believe I
am ready to start editing and from there I am sure
more questions will arise but Im good for a while now.
I almost feel like nuissance with so many questions
but I guess thats what the mailing list is for. Thanks
again,

Phil