[Gmecm] TBI conversion

Jay Vessels jay
Sat Dec 2 16:05:56 UTC 2006

Hi there!

I *think* I've seen later model CCC cars ('86 Caprice 305 Q-jet
specifically) that had *both* but it's been 10 years since I looked at
one so I can't say for sure. I could easily be misremembering that.

I have never seen a GM EFI engine with a BARO sensor (a MAP sensor
referenced to atmosphere). I can't say with certainty of course but I'd
bet money all GM EFI systems starting in the '80s all have MAP sensors
if they have anything at all.

Jay Vessels
1982 Chevrolet S-10 Sport, 2.8V6 TBI
1984 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Sport, 2.8V6 (TBI pending)