[Gmecm] Re: Gmecm Digest, Vol 22, Issue 32

William Lucke william.lucke
Sun Dec 31 00:59:36 UTC 2006

That's a cool setup. Have you ever taken it to a drag strip and gotten
numbers?
The 3900 and '06 3500 both have variable cam phasing. This necessitates
an advanced ECM. The latest engine that would be compatible with your
current (or any OBDI) ECM would be an '04-'05 3500. Stock 3400's have
made over 300 WHP turbocharged.
MSD makes multi-channel boxes with adapters that mount between the DIS
module and the coils.
Your page mentions an aftermarket datalogging system... what system is that?

Will