FW: [Gmecm] update for axff?

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Mon Feb 6 19:06:34 UTC 2006

(attachment stripped)

The list rejects postings that have attachments because they really eat
up bandwidth.  You wouldn't think an email server handling mostly text
messages would use a lot of bandwidth but we generally exceed our 40G
limit around the 20th of each month.  The provider lets it slide so far.

Anyway, Beau, I got the photo, I can't find TSBs with those numbers,
although alldata lists several related to engine and calibration.  I
don't have a subscription so I can't see the actual text.  Does this
mean that there's been an update, or would I have to see the TSB to
know?

thanks,
--steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Ne14RoxCJ [mailto:ne14roxcj at comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 8:51 AM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: RE: [Gmecm] update for axff?

Steve, here is what I got out of my snappy book. I just took a pic of
that section for you. The reference to the TSB 0405 has the numbers
91-238-6E and 91-300A-6E. That is in the GM TSB PROM Reference List. Let
me know if there is anything I can show you. I can take more pics or
just tell you what it says. HTH

Beau