[Gmecm] Memcal circuit board schematic

Ryan Hess rgmecm
Mon Feb 6 23:20:09 UTC 2006

So......... What happened with this?

Steve Ravet <Steve.Ravet at arm.com> wrote:          Hi Malcolm, glad you're still around.  If it's not in   the incoming directory then it's gone from the site, so if you still have a copy   please upload it to the incoming directory, or send it to me and I'll post   it.

  thanks,
  --steve

---------------------------------
    From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org     [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf Of     Webmaster at lotus-carlton.fsnet.co.uk
Sent: Monday, January 30,     2006 8:12 AM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: RE: [Gmecm]     Memcal circuit board schematic

    A guy from England....hmmmm...I wonder who that might be :-)
    The file was originally up loaded to ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/memcal.pdf . However, I can't see it there anymore, but I realise that     a little re-ordering and a few technical difficulties have hit the site over     the past years. If you still can't locate it, let me know where the current     upload site is, or I can just email it.
    Cheers,
    Malcolm