[Gmecm] Memcal circuit board schematic

Ryan Hess rgmecm
Tue Feb 7 05:50:06 UTC 2006

Thanks Steve, got it.  It doesn't help me out terribly much  though, because I have no idea what a "Delco 26500" is or does.   Website doesn't show that in the IC library...  Don't suppose  anybody knows how to find out?

Steve Ravet <Steve.Ravet at arm.com> wrote:          Sorry for the delay, I will forward it shortly.  It's   not on the FTP site because (as some have commented) there is a problem with the   permissions that makes incoming not writeable.  I'm trying to get that   sorted out.

  --steve

---------------------------------
    From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org     [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf Of Ryan     Hess
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 5:20 PM
To:     gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: RE: [Gmecm] Memcal circuit board     schematic

So......... What happened with this?

Steve Ravet     <Steve.Ravet at arm.com> wrote:                Hi Malcolm, glad you're still around.        If it's not in the incoming directory then it's gone from the site, so if       you still have a copy please upload it to the incoming directory, or send it       to me and I'll post it.

      thanks,
      --steve