[Gmecm] comments on reorganizing lists

Burntkat@sc.rr.com burntkat
Tue Feb 7 22:01:02 UTC 2006

Google seems to work rather well.I have found many answers in the GMECM
archives via google.

-----Original Message-----
From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf
Of Ryan Hess
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 3:14 PM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: [Gmecm] comments on reorganizing lists

Very good point.  We have no search function as of now.  That hurts a lot.

Gary Evans <gary at garyandliz.com> wrote:

I don't contribute to this list much either, but I do "listen" a lot.
I agree with that a froum style is superior for maintaining context
of threads and preserving past discussions. The ability to search for
answers to common questions is valuable.

http://mail.yahoo.com