[Gmecm] comments on reorganizing lists

Dustin Lof bubblesjrtwo
Wed Feb 8 00:50:09 UTC 2006

I only contribute to the list when I am confident what
I have to say would be helpful, but I do read and
learn alot.  I like the idea of a hybrid approach
where if you can go directly to the forum, recieve an
email for every new post, or get a digest email at the
end of each day.  If a person wanted to reply to the
email it could contain a link that would send you to
the forum. That way everyone is reading every post on
that subject before they reply

If this list ever becomes high volume, in my opinon
the forum approach would be best.  75-100 emails a day
like on IATN would induce stress on my marital status.
 But IATN wants $10 a month before you can see the
arcives so there are a lot of questions asked over and
over.

Whatever you do it is bound to stirr someone up, but
over time they seem to either go away or get over it.
Dustin Lof