[Gmecm] ALDL software

Dustin Lof bubblesjrtwo
Wed Feb 8 04:01:32 UTC 2006

I  would recommend going to www.tunercat.com finding
their contact link, send them an e-mail explaining
what you are running, they may have a binary editor
definition file for your application.  You may end up
switching your ecm for something they support, as far
as what supported ecm would work for your application
I don't know. The folks at tunercat may be able to
help with that or someone else on this list.