[Gmecm] LT-5 programming

Tyler Townsley ttownsley
Thu Feb 9 01:56:35 UTC 2006

The ZR1 calibration was advanced for its day and is still one of the
best GM has produced(Actually done by Lotus). Waste spark, dual tables,
synchronous  injection and at least one twin turbo calibration for the
CREV. It has some gotchas but there is a complete commented hack out
there for the 90 code. The Lotus Carleton used the same ecm and a lot of
the same calibration but added the turbo code. Those that know its
secrets tend to keep quiet.

Tyler