[Gmecm] LT-5 programming

Tyler Townsley ttownsley
Thu Feb 9 02:27:10 UTC 2006

Not completely correct. Each cyl has 2 injectors of the same size. The
secondary injectors are not controlled by the switch they are controlled
by the ecm, the butterflies are opened by the vacuum and the ecm goes
full power (both injectors) based on rpm map etc. There is a mod that
allows the secondary butterflies open on start and turns on both
injectors at all times  The best calibration definition files have been
done for Tunerpro (90-1 *.xdf files 92+ are in work) by Todd Pepmier.
Best way to get information would be to attend the ZR1 Gathering in May.

Tyler