[Gmecm] dual tank issue

Cory Frey cfrey
Thu Feb 9 04:17:28 UTC 2006

Sorry if this has been asked in the past. I am new to the list and thought
before I pull the rest of my receding hairline out I would ask if anyone has
run into this problem.

I am retrofitting an 82 chevy truck with an 88 chevy truck TBI EFI. The
truck has dual tanks and I wanted to know how any of you worked this out.

I saw a kit that Jeg's sells for their holley TBI to get it done. However
for $200 bucks it just seems a little steep to me. If someone could point me
in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Also I might add I
don't have a problem spending the $$ on the Holley solution if that's what
it takes. I am just looking to get the most bang for my $$

Thank you in advance

-Cory