[Gmecm] dual tank issue

Jake Tucker jktucker
Thu Feb 9 05:20:31 UTC 2006

t.CATENTRY_ID:2005712/showCustom-0/p-2005712/N-111+10201+600002072/c-101
01

-----Original Message-----
From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On
Behalf Of Cory Frey
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 8:17 PM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: [Gmecm] dual tank issue

Sorry if this has been asked in the past. I am new to the list and
thought before I pull the rest of my receding hairline out I would ask
if anyone has run into this problem.

I am retrofitting an 82 chevy truck with an 88 chevy truck TBI EFI. The
truck has dual tanks and I wanted to know how any of you worked this
out.

I saw a kit that Jeg's sells for their holley TBI to get it done.
However for $200 bucks it just seems a little steep to me. If someone
could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Also
I might add I don't have a problem spending the $$ on the Holley
solution if that's what it takes. I am just looking to get the most bang
for my $$

Thank you in advance

-Cory