[Gmecm] RE: dual tank issue

Andrew Gibson andrewsharyn
Sat Feb 11 15:06:16 UTC 2006

I wouldn't reccomend the Holley fuel pump. It works great at lower pressures, but the design has issues with getting cavitation easily, (not that it won't pump when this happens but it gets very noisy, Think p/s pump low on fluid!) and you frequently have to tear it apart and clean the vanes to keep up the flow and pressure. I'd definitely go with something in the carter frame mounted system or other sealed pump. Besides who besides dragsters needs 110 gph out of a fuel anyway? The Holley is just too much flow, hassle and money.