[Gmecm] TBI Swap - Iron Duke Tech IV

Aphelion79 aphelion79
Wed Feb 15 20:40:14 UTC 2006

I know... I'm not here on this mailing list to swap a 350 into my Jeep!
Thank you for your "help" however!!!

Anyway, to the others...
"Just for your information, this is not a distributor, it is the DIS
system. The "shaft" is actually the crank sensor. It should work just
fine with a 7748 with no timing issues. "

What is a 7748?