[Gmecm] TBI Swap - Iron Duke Tech IV

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Wed Feb 15 21:12:46 UTC 2006

7748=1227748, a P4 type ECM used in 4 cyl fieros and probably other
cars.  Take a look at www.cruzers.com/~ludis at the P4 crossreference to
find out what applications it was used in.

I happen to have one of these (reman) that I could be persuaded to part
with.

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.